Monday, June 23, 2014

Daughter of God Week Day 1

I'm so in love with these prayer rocks! Aren't they adorable!



This year we are doing a Daughter of God Week (Mission Possible style) to get our girls ready for YW Camp. Here's what we did for the first day! This is actually a picture of the packet I am giving my niece. She is coming to camp with us, but she has two sisters. I thought I'd give them some rocks too.


Each girl got an envelope explaining what would be happening this week and a sack with a prayer rock and poem in it. Here is a copy of the poem and quote we used.


This is what we put in the envelopes



I think it's going to be a fun week!

Here's all you need to make the rocks:

Scraps of fabric cut into little heart shapes
Modge Podge
Paint Brush
Rocks

1. Cover your rock with a coat of Modge Podge using a paint brush.
2. Center the heart shaped fabric over the rock.
3. Add a coat of Modge Podge over the heart.
4. Allow an hour or so to dry

Click HERE to see all of the other days and treat ideas.



No comments: