Monday, April 21, 2014

Happy Easter!

READY


SET


GO!


We had so much fun this year doing our neighborhood Easter Egg Hunt!


Click here for a bunny tail how to


 The older kids did a candy toss!



 Later on we came back for a nice family meal.






And Ben climbed to the very top of our 60 FT pine tree!


And made it safely down!

I'm so grateful for this Easter! I am grateful for wonderful family and friends, and especially my children and husband. I love my Savior Jesus Christ, and I know that he lived and died for us, and that he lives again! I am so grateful for his atoning sacrifice, for his love, his compassion, his dedication, his consideration, and his example.

“No man taketh it from me, but I lay it down of myself. I have power to lay it down, and I have power to take it again.” John 10:18
“I am the first and the last; I am he who liveth, I am he who was slain; I am your advocate with the Father” The Living Christ

Happy Easter!


No comments: