Sunday, May 18, 2014

Happy Birthday Chad!

We were just goofing around the other day, but I've decided I really LOVE this picture! Happy Birthday to my sweetheart Chad. I love you.

One of the things Chad and I have wanted to do, but haven't gotten around to doing together is visiting France, so for Chad's B-day I decided to go a little french bistro. I took almost none of these pics, so thanks to Chad, Madelaine, Harrison, and Gina for lending a hand with the camera!


Click HERE for the bread how to and recipe.








Click HERE for Maraschino Cherry Almond Cupcake recipe and how to.



Somehow I didn't manage to get any pics of my quiche, or Gina's salad, or Tanya's German Chocolate Cake! We had fun though! Thanks to all who helped make it great!


The little ladies had a tea table :)


Ben Creates a MOUND of honey on his bread!



Love you ALL!

No comments: